Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Quick Xmas post.....

This is my latest block of creating...my ever late Cards which as it appears from previous years, begins as one idea and becomes another.... I started with Herbie cutting out a bauble type of shape that I had intended to use as a type of decorative block....but they didn't quite match anything I had, so they are away for another project. I finally tried the inked embossing folder technique, which I must say, I'm pleased with, although this seemed to be the only folder that appears festive-ish out of the ones I have....may have to look into that...lol....So as a result they are quite simple, the ribbons have been floating around for years and with the 3D mounted stamped heat embossed block finishes it nicely.


This began it's life as a metal Xmas ornament...but knowing a certain Teaching pal and her growing collection of 'Joy' ornaments, I altered this one to make a key chain. Hope she likes it.


Wishing all of my blog visitors a Safe and Happy Festive Season and New Year ahead!!!!!!!!!.



No comments: