Monday, September 6, 2010
She's changed in a week...
The first two photos are the most recent...her ears are now standing up all of the time...she loves her chew sticks and so far it's saving her chewing on things she shouldn't...she still sleeps really well and isn't using her 'voice'...which is a good thing because a yappy dog will not make for a happy house..her tail is now touching her back and is soo cute...she loves her rope ball and I couldn't resist the pic of her with her 'Daddy's' shoe....it's bigger than she is...haha..she has lots of toys and one of her favourites is a small plastic softdrink bottle with marbles inside and ribbons tied under the lid.....she is still fluffy which is nice..She knows her name and knows 'STOP' for when she is getting a tad over playful....I'm teaching her that lap time is quiet time....rough play is always on the floor.... I finally managed to find a bling 'I' to complete her collar...I think the collar is heavier than she is...haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment