Saturday, January 23, 2010
Another Tin down and a renewed love of painting....
Ok so I haven't put paint to canvas in a very long time...but I was inpired by the texture in a painting I saw in a little gallery. Of course I had to add my dead tree design...think I might make that my 'signature'. This is on a 70cm x 50cm (27.6" x 19.7") canvas and I've used acrylic with impasto for texture and applied it all using only palette knives. Will be selling this one, just not sure whether to do so through the gallery or elsewhere. Just another part to my creative side...ohhhh soo many creative loves and soooo little time to play..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
woooooooooooo hooooooooooooo she paints too - is there nothing you can't do?????? i reckon i could find a place for that canvas on a wall somewhere in the house - have got enough of them lol.
love the tin too!!! Desperately want to see some scrap action though lol
S xoxoxo
Post a Comment