Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Lots of pics from the last 2 months...forgive the dodgy pics (night shots)

These two LO's were done during my visit to My Dear Miss in September...the titles were completed once I arrived home. Trying to use colour schemes that I don't usually use.....very pleased with the effects. and of course the DCWV stacks.

Hand cut all of the butterflies...quite relaxing really...got lots left over for other projects. My own tree/branch design.




Two hats for Melbourne Cup Day at work...decided Orange is my new challenge, and that it was a bunch I grabbed from the box at work..














Decided to use My Dear Miss's idea for storing clear stamps...will get a proper ring binder zip up case..I've added album posts to this one...works for now...








I adopted the brad storage tip from a recent CK mag....I've used A4 pockets in a standard 2 ring folder..might have to change to a 3 or 4 ring to make it a little more sturdy. I've gone with the colour per page design..it looks pretty and quite practical...fingers have recovered from all of the piercing and brad setting....were a bit sore with a bruised feeling for a few days after.























No comments: