Ok so it's not scrappin' BUT................I made this after checking out instructions on utube...I've only made a 2 layer version...quite enjoyed myself...haha....after seeing a few different ways of rolling the nappies..I chose the one where you open the nappy full length and roll up....a much neater finish...using a round of cardboard for the base..the bottom layer is made up of 3 rows around a baby bottle...first row 7, 2nd = 13 and 3rd = 19...then my top layer made up of the 1st and 2nd row #'s....I've then wrapped the muslin wraps around each layer, and poked gifts into the gaps...I also had a go at the sock roses...soo easy and a cute addition....ohh and yes I guess you've noticed that it is all rather bright...well the recipient has 2 boys and is not keen on baby girl pink...so it's brights all the way....ohhh and a tip I learnt on utube is to make it with crawler or larger nappies so that 'Mum' can enjoy the prettiness for a bit longer...



2 comments:
very clever, looks great...
Absolutely gorgeous!
Post a Comment