Sunday, January 25, 2009

Just a few of the things I bought over the School hols....need to take them out of the packaging and have a play....I think my MOJO may have suffered some jet lag..(is that possible for such a short trip???)..LOL...slowly returning...but now the crunch time of prioritising School/Work vs Fun.....hmmmmm best get cracking on the final details list....
My return from Melbourne purchases from Photo Continental and Spottie....Flocking bits to play with....I have succombed to the trend....sooooo not like me to conform....but this is a Vintage craft and that's my excuse..haha...
My Melbourne purchases....including 2 big sheets of Cristina Re flocked paper....absolutely gorgeous... Stay tuned and keep on scrappin'

2 comments:

Kathie said...

Yummy yummy!! Looks good, have fun with all that lovely product!
Kathie
xoxo

CreativeMe68 said...

OH Heather looks like you shopped up a storm, can't wait to see what you do with your goodies. Luv Shaz xoxo