These are the cards for this year...I created 4 of each design....my fav's being the first set using the Delish range of PP, free from a Card mag I picked up...Now I just have to fill them in and mail them off to their lucky recievers...back soon
These are for the two Prep Aides...I bought the Organisers and just added some ribbons, flower, pearl brad and bling initial charm...quick and easy and just as I like ...personalised.
For Sonya...one of our Aides whom mainly works in Admin. but does some work with the Preppies....her pens mysteriously go missing from her desk...hoping this might make them at least find their way back...HG rubon letters with DM to seal...
Heather those Chrissy cards are just gorgeous! You are so good I am too slack at the moment....still haven't had the urge to scrap. Very sad state of affairs, I have so much stuff that I really do need to use it! You make the most special presents for people, they are lucky to have you as their friends. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Luv Shaz xoxo
2 comments:
Heather those Chrissy cards are just gorgeous! You are so good I am too slack at the moment....still haven't had the urge to scrap. Very sad state of affairs, I have so much stuff that I really do need to use it!
You make the most special presents for people, they are lucky to have you as their friends.
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Luv Shaz xoxo
Stunning cards hun..Have a very merry Christmas!
Post a Comment