Thursday, December 18, 2008

Lets try for pics now...

Forgive me for the dodgey pics...I was requested to take pics last night...that was after the battery was re-charged..finally covered my Ikea drawers...I love them...the plan now is the get quite a few more sets but join them in a tower of about 6 high..with some support for a base of course...so they can sit on the floor as a unit...the finger holes will be stained to match the outsides...yep probably should have done them before the PP but then $#it happens...LOL They will store my chippie alphas, #'s and bits and pieces...I've already been using the 2 larger drawers for my clear flourishes and journalling stamps and my AdornIt alpha stickers..very easy and well in reach...


My latest LO...challenge for my Beasties and I.....pick a LO from a gallery and attempt to lift...well we all know that is an impossible task...LOL it never turns out as planned..


This was a piece I bought from Avon but I couldn't leave it as such...it had plastic red crystals hanging from it and was a bit Mmmmmmmmmmmmm..in the same camp. they had the pewter reindeer...so the little light went off in my head to swap the 'pretties'...love the colours and how perfect it is for Xmas...I love candles but only if they are protected in a glass or such...In case I forget...Wishing everyone a Very Merry Xmas and Safe and Happy New Year...such a busy time for all...Treasure the moments and of course...TAKE HEAPS OF PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!!!



4 comments:

rih2002 said...

oh hun you know i looooove everything u do. but that lo and those draws absolutely has me floored! they are absolutely stunningly spectacular!!!!!!!! love the chrissy cards too, how cute!!!! and yeeehaaaa go the beasties banner!!!!! bring it on!!

CreativeMe68 said...

OH Heather those draws looks fabulous, and Avon has some of the best Christmas goodies. Can't wait to see the rest of your Christmas pics
Have a Very Merry Christmas and a Great New Year. Luv Shaz xoxo

CreativeMe68 said...

Heather it is my pleasure dear! You have a wonderful blog too, which I visit but just don't comment every time. Please email me at cm_sd68@hotmail.com your address as I have lost everything as my computer died!I Had to use google to find my blog as I didn't actually have the web addy.
I will explain what you do now that you have a Fabulous Blog award
Luv Shaz xoxo

Angela said...

Gorgeous LO Heather, love everything about it:) Mwah & Hugs Angie xox