Awards go to.....drum roll...haha...some of my fellow Deb's Challenge Chics..go forth and explore..Angie
Gayatri
Nat
Shaz
Skye
Shez
The gorgeous Shaz bestowed this next one upon me..thanks heaps Shaz..
The rules for this one are to pass onto 5 Favourite Blogs...well that will be tough to do as there are so many top blogs that I surf...many of which aren't in English...LOL...And seeing that my Beasties have recieved this award as well...am I allowed to double them up..?????? Just incase here's a list of my most frequent blog hopping places..
The 2nd part of the award is to tell us 5 of your addictions.

5 addictions......
1. My family of course.
2. Coffee
3. Photography
4. Genealogy
5. Scrappin', of course, but I would have said Coffee again..LOL
Copy and Save the blog Awards then go forth and bestow...LOL..And don't forget to leave them a comment to let them know.
Thanks Bec for edumacating me on the 'how to link by name' part...mwah
OK, now off you go and check out these great Blogs..
5 comments:
Oh Sweet! Thankyou so much for this award, I have had christmas come early:):) Mwah & Hugs xox
Hope you have a wonderful christmas, may santa bring you and yours everything you desire and may 2009 be a prosperous one for you all:)
Luv Ange
Heather thank you for that special award, I didn't know that there is another blog award floating around. OMG as you say there are so many fab blogs around I will have to check them all out.
PS I didn't realise that I had to let everyone know that I awarded them the Fab Award LOL, just thought they would read it when they check out my blog.
Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Happy & safe New Year Luv Shaz xoxo
oh wow! thanx darlin! you make me feel so special spreadin the luv over to my blog too! have a good night and catch up soon
mwa wma
Luv Nat xx
thank you so much!!
Congratz on your blog awards well deserved
May you and your family have a wonderful Chrissy
luv Lexie oxo
Post a Comment