Until next time...............
I'm beginning with my most favourite piece...this fits the Gift item...to be an item of a gift representing the bond shared by recipient and self....I couldn't think of just one recipient, so my interpretation is a gift to my Family...the title on the top of the box is 'My Moments Treasured'......This began life as a jewellery box that I picked up when HomeArt closed for renovations...$15 bargain....specifically bought to alter....it was just crying out for it....lots more Kaiser PP with a splash of K&Co....lots of MAMBI printed chippie for the tags and embellies.....the dragonfly on the top and inside the lid has been stamped onto transperancy...loving this....the spare sections in in the top half of the box will be for some treasured momentos...jewellery, trinkets etc...I just have to go hunting in my jewellery box....as you can see the top section is dedicated to Greg and I...the drawers, to the kids....I plan to add to tags as time goes on...special moments to make mini tag albums...











And this is the double...it had to include our Dreams, Hopes and Goals in the journalling....It's quite plain as far as design...love the PP though....does it show how much I love Kaiser...LOL....I used a clear display sheet as a transperancy with flourishes stamped around the edge and rough lines...love this new technique I've been playing with....need lots more StazOn inks though...added some scraplets and chippie letters and shapes.....


This is my Calendar entry...had to be designed to suit the family.....I get annoyed with pages that don't show the next month...I'm always forgetting things that are on early in the next month because I rarely turn the page on time...anyway the pics I cut down to segments of each of us and 3D mounted...then added the necessary embellies..


This is my Single entry...the guidelines were for a LO that was not square...all of the flourishes are cut by hand...and the outline was designed and cut also...the antennae were designed using AL flourish stamps then cut. The outside edge is silver embossed using the AL stamps as well....added the lines using a light grey tombow pen...lots of bling.. vellum die cut butterflies with bling bodies...Kaiser felt flowers cut in pieces...lots of flowers...Pressed Petal metal word...clear acrylic letter...metal ribbon slide alphas...brads and ribbon....







This is my Calendar entry...had to be designed to suit the family.....I get annoyed with pages that don't show the next month...I'm always forgetting things that are on early in the next month because I rarely turn the page on time...anyway the pics I cut down to segments of each of us and 3D mounted...then added the necessary embellies..


This is my Single entry...the guidelines were for a LO that was not square...all of the flourishes are cut by hand...and the outline was designed and cut also...the antennae were designed using AL flourish stamps then cut. The outside edge is silver embossed using the AL stamps as well....added the lines using a light grey tombow pen...lots of bling.. vellum die cut butterflies with bling bodies...Kaiser felt flowers cut in pieces...lots of flowers...Pressed Petal metal word...clear acrylic letter...metal ribbon slide alphas...brads and ribbon....




2 comments:
OMG this is all amazing!! Love the Family Box, and the Butterfly page takes my breath away!!
Great job on your Masters entry:) Adore your family box and you and I must have thought along the same lines with our butterfly theme for entry:) lol
Great work ***** from ME!
Post a Comment