Monday, January 14, 2008

Photo challenge...first play

Inspired by the Gallery 12 and 2Peas challenges I've decided to have a play...with encouragement by My Dear Bec...and of course her helpful tips...I may just improve..that and learn a bit more about my my humble Fuji FinePix S5700...then I will be well on my way to knowing enough to upgrade..

The first 4 all happen to be shot on the following settings..f/3.5 shutter speed 1/1000 and ISO 400....these were the best so far...the others on different setttings just weren't 'right'..


this is a close up shot of a rose Mum brought me from the garden..taken at f/3.5 shutter 1/4 and ISO 800
This is another angle to my water lilly..shot at f/3.5 1/125 ISO 400





1 comment:

tracey said...

bloody brilliant - love your photos chicky -- she has given you some great pointers... i will have to ask for them myself